– Size: each bird is approximately 6.5 cm from the tip of its beak to the end of its tail.
– Each bird has a button for an eye which has previously been used and discarded.
– It has 2 chaolite stone beads and a matching coloured cord that are sourced locally in Athens.
– Because of its handmade nature, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
– We use only used and discarded buttons for the eyes and smaller scraps of plastic yarn for the beak so their colours may be different from that of the image.
– Delivery time: All orders are dispatched within 1 week. It takes up to 1 week for deliveries in Europe and 3 – 6 weeks for international orders.
– Wash care: Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water.