Have electronics? Have toiletries or makeup? We guarantee it will all fit in this roomy, vegan, zero-waste pouch.
Handmade sustainably in India with approximately 15 discarded plastic bags.
– One large secured inner pocket
– Organic, cotton canvas naturally dyed with a contrasting colour
– Removable and adjustable belt for the waist or shoulder
– Organic, naturally dyed cotton lining
– Because the Khari Travel Pouch– is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
– The cotton fabric may fade with repeated washing depending on the colour as it is naturally dyed.
Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. Do not machine wash.
Use only a natural or mild detergent as several components of the bag are naturally dyed.
Wash less – it’s better for the bag and for the environment!
India & Greece: Free shipping. Delivery usually within 2 weeks.
International: Delivery usually within 2 – 3 weeks.
Read more about our shipping and returns here.
21.5 cm x 28 cm x 2.5 cm (approximate)
175 g (approximate)
The plastic is collected from Bhangaar Wadas (waste collection points), washed and dried, cut into yarn and is finally hand woven by artisans on traditional looms at Khamir, Kutch.
It is then sewn under fair trade conditions by the Self Help Center in Mumbai in combination with organic cotton fabrics that are naturally dyed with herbs, fruits and vegetables.
To know more about the process, click here.
And get a 10% discount on your first order!