Use the Heimonas Keyring for your house or car keys or as a charm on your everyday backpack, handbag or purse!
Made sustainably in Athens with discarded plastic bags.
We ship in Europe and the UK, shipping is free within Greece.
– The Heimonas Keyring is crocheted with used and discarded plastic.
– It has a metal keyring sourced locally in Athens.
– Because the Heimonas Keyring is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
All orders are dispatched within 1 week. It takes 7 – 10 days for deliveries in Europe and the UK. Read more about our shipping and returns here.
The crocheted products are made entirely by me in Athens.
I first collect the plastic bags from garbage bins, laïkis (local fruit and vegetable markets), streets and from various collection points. The bags are then hand washed and dried, meticulously cut by hand into yarn and finally crocheted and sewn into unique pieces.
To know more about the process, click here.
We handcraft products with discarded plastic, thus diverting plastic waste from filling landfills, polluting oceans and harming wildlife.
· our products are vegan and ethically made
· our packaging is reused and/or plastic-free
· we ship to Europe and the UK, shipping is free in Greece