Use the Kalokairi Keyring for your house or car keys or as a charm on your everyday backpack, handbag or purse!
Made sustainably in Athens with discarded plastic bags.
We ship globally. Shipping is free within Greece and free above INR3500 for India.
– The Kalokairi Keyring is crocheted with used and discarded plastic.
– It has a metal keyring sourced locally in Athens.
– Because the Kalokairi Keyring is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
We ship from Athens, Greece. All orders are dispatched within 1 week. It takes 7 – 10 days for deliveries in Europe and 2 – 3 weeks for deliveries to the rest of the world. Read more about our shipping and returns here.
The crocheted products are made entirely by me in Athens.
I first collect the plastic bags from garbage bins, laïkis (local fruit and vegetable markets), streets and from various collection points. The bags are then hand washed and dried, meticulously cut by hand into yarn and finally crocheted and sewn into unique pieces.
To know more about the process, click here.
Get to know first about our offers, discounts, news and blog posts. And get a 10% discount on your first order!
We handcraft products with discarded plastic, thus diverting plastic waste from filling landfills, polluting oceans and harming wildlife.
· our products are vegan and ethically made
· our packaging is plastic-free
· we ship globally, shipping is free in Greece
We are a part of the Precious Plastic community.
And get a 10% discount on your first order!