Minimal. Bold. Elegant. The go-to long silver earrings for an effortless look. And of course, they are sustainable.
Handmade sustainably in India with plastic waste and sterling silver.
Every purchase you make removes 10 plastic bottles from the ocean.
Out of stock
Store the earrings in a sealed pouch, away from humidity.
Greece – Free shipping. Delivery is usually within 10 days
International – Delivery is usually within 2 weeks
Read more about our shipping and returns here.
Because this product is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
Material – plastic waste, 92.5 sterling silver
Dimensions – length 6.75 cm, width 1.2 cm (approximate)
Weight – 7 g (approximate)
– Our primary material is retrieved plastic waste that would have otherwise ended up in the landfill or ocean.
– Our secondary materials are plant-based and free from plastics and harmful chemicals.
– Our packaging is plastic-free.
– Every purchase removes 10 plastic bottles from the ocean.
– We design our products keeping zero-waste principles in mind and throw nothing away.
– Whatever offcuts we produce, we donate to recycling initiatives that make 100% recycled and recyclable products.
– We do not use animal products like leather, wool, silk or fur. Neither do we use its synthetic alternatives. Only plant-based materials like organic cotton.
– We use natural or azo-free dyes as opposed to conventional dyes that are toxic.
– We empower artisan communities and help revive traditional crafts.
– We support tailors from vulnerable social groups.
Our primary material is plastic waste. No new plastic is used throughout. And each purchase removes 10 plastic bottles from the ocean.
We design our products to be zero-waste. Whatever offcuts we produce, we donate to recycling initiatives.
We do not use animal products like leather, nor its synthetic alternatives. Only plant-based materials like organic cotton.
We empower artisan communities and help revive traditional crafts. We support tailors from vulnerable social groups.
We make things in a way that is better for people and the planet. And every year we learn and implement new ways to improve.
Have a Théla product that has reached its end? Send it back to us so we can recycle or dispose of it responsibly. Get in touch to start the process!
And get a 10% discount on your first order!